Class of 2024
We are here to give you the best experience for your senior portraits!
Look and feel your best, and we'll take care of the rest.
Choose your session carefully!
Our variety of sessions offers different styles of photography for your senior experience.
Which one matches your vision?
Do you want a full, in-depth, modeling experience?
The Ultimate Experience is for those who want to go above & beyond.
Don't need too many choices?
The Basic and Plus Plus will give you a great variety of poses
without having to spend a lot of time.
Just looking for a proofed yearbook choice?
Take a look at the Quick Take sessions.
Looking for a great happy-medium?
The Beyond the Basic offers it all - inside, outside, & two outfits.
At A Glance
Review the different session options below.
Choose the session that best describes YOU!
Have your credit card ready & call to book your appointment.
Pricing is for the session only. Portrait options are separate.
Packages start at $145 and a'la carte options start at $52.
Please be sure to call us once you know which session you'd like as this is the only way to book studio appointments.
Don't wish to order any portraits?
We will take one head & shoulder, underclassmen-style photograph for the yearbook only at no charge at the high school.
This digital image is sent directly to the yearbook company and cannot be viewed, retouched, proofed, or ordered from.
This is for those who just want their photo in the yearbook and do not wish to order portraits.
This is the No Charge, Yearbook Only option.
Important things to remember:
• All students must be photographed before August 31st, 2023 in order to meet the yearbook’s deadline.
• Yearbook choices must be selected by the 1st week of September, otherwise one will be chosen for you.
• Please continue to check your emails to be sure you do not miss deadlines.
• As your school's contract photographer, we take numerous photos of school events throughout the year free of charge, which is why the school relies on us solely for your yearbook portraits. To make sure everyone’s picture makes it into the yearbook, all photos chosen are submitted directly to the high school by Images Studio. Photos taken by any other company can not be used in the yearbook.
• If you decide to change your yearbook photo after you already selected it and placed your order, it will cost $30 to reprocess your new photo.
• As senior sessions book quickly, please call ASAP to to schedule yours - don’t wait until August as there's limited availability by then and you might not get the session you want!
• Check your work, vacation, and sports schedules - make an appointment that you know you can keep.
Let employers know of this date with advance notice.
• In order to avoid a rescheduling fee, please be sure to choose a date and time that you can keep.
• Rescheduling an appointment later in the summer is difficult and you may have to do a smaller session as there is only limited availability later in the summer.
• Senior sessions are scheduled Tuesdays - Fridays during the summer.
• Please note that all sessions are prepaid when booking your appointment to reserve your date and time.
• Portrait package information will be given to you at the session to take home and review.